From the moment you reach out to us, you’ll see that Azure Acres is different.
Where else will you find an open door policy that grants easy accessibility to counselors and staff on a moment’s notice?
For more than 60 years, men and women have chosen to recover from drug and alcohol addiction at Azure Acres Treatment Center. Here are a few reasons why:
- We have been a leading provider of residential drug rehab treatment in Northern California since 1959
- Excellent reputation for high-quality, affordable addiction treatment
- Caring, experienced staff of certified alcohol and drug counselors that understands addiction through specialized professional training and personal experience
- A prime location on 30 wooded acres in the secluded hills of Sebastopol, just minutes from the ocean and approximately 50 miles north of San Francisco
- Evidence based treatment
- For clients who can benefit from continued support as they transition out of care, we also offer a seven-bed sober living program
- Weekly family program that educates and supports those closest to you
- Contracted with a wide range of insurance companies and union benefit plans
- Licensed by the State Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs and nationally accredited by CARF, ensuring an unmatched quality of care
- Ongoing support and resources through lifetime aftercare
- Free, confidential assessment
Embracing treatment at Azure Acres will be a restorative experience for body, mind and spirit. Our intimate setting is an atmosphere that is warm and welcoming; clients have complete accessibility to counselors and staff with our open door policy. This well established program is highly recommend by clinical, medical and business professionals in Northern California!